Safety & Sanitation
Now more than ever it is imperative for the safety of clients and brides to only work with licensed cosmetologists and makeup artists. A major part of obtaining a license is the training and continued education in sanitation, disinfection and disease control required & regulated by the state board of cosmetology.
All Laura Reynolds Artistry artists are licensed by the state & have completed Covid-19 certification courses.
Our Sanitation Protocols & Procedures
* Sanitizing work station upon arrival
* Artist Hand washing & use of hand sanitizer upon arrival & between each client
* Requesting the washing / sanitizing clients hands
* All artists wearing PPE masks/ face shields
* Use of Barbicide spray on all hair tools after each client
* Clean & sanitized brush sets for each clients makeup application
* Designated pouches for each clients brushes to avoid any cross contamination
* Use of single use disposable mascara wands, & lip wands
* Stainless steel spatulas for dispensing all cream & liquid products to be placed on steel palette for artists to work off of
* Never double dipping into creams & liquids without sanitizing steel spatula
* Spraying all powder products after each client with 70% isopropyl alcohol
* Pencil products dipped in 70% isopropyl alcohol & sharpened before each use
* Clients are requested to wear PPE mask while artists work on hair & eyes
* Clients are asked to keep conversation to a minimum while their mask is off during face & lip makeup service to avoid droplets contaminating any surfaces
* Sanitizing & disinfecting hair & makeup kits and equipment after each job
* Salon station & chair barbicided and wiped down between each client
* Sanitation times: allowing 2-10 min for cleaning agents to fully activate & disinfect between clients.
How we clean our brushes:
* Antibacterial soap & hot water
* Brushes are sprayed after with 70% isopropyl alcohol
* On site brush cleaners: Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaners, MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleaner
Cleaning agents & disinfectants used by our team:
* Barbicide formula: spray bottles, aerosol sprays, & wipes
* 70% isopropyl alcohol in spray bottles
* C3 Cosmetology Complete care in spray bottles
* Beauty So Clean in spray bottles
* Oster cosmetology disinfecting spray
* Antibacterial dish soap
* Lysol spray & wipes (cleaning surfaces and equipment)
* Bleach wipes (cleaning surfaces & equipment)
* 99% Antibacterial hand sanitizers
© 2020 All Rights Reserved by Laura Reynolds Artistry Hair & Makeup Team
Any client/ bride/ event/ production affected by the Pandemic will be granted the option to reschedule to any new requested date(s) at no additional cost.
We are here for you!